SPOW Sky Power Solutions Corp Is Today's Low Float Play.
Current PPS: $0.30
Shares Outstanding: 21.1M
10-Day Avg Vol: 47.7K
Float: 3.6M (Low)
Sky Power Solutions Corp (SPOW.OTCBB) was founded in 2004 and has been aggressively targeting opportunities in two markets with significant growth potential; zero emission lithium powered vehicles and efficient and affordable solar powered energy solutions.
SPOW is the exclusive provider of advanced Lithium Ion battery technology to Li-ion Motors Corp. SPOW' s energy alliance with Li-ion Motors Corp gives them direct access to a team that has proven track record of developing cutting edge technology. The two are currently working to meet the demands of the ever growing domestic electric vehicle market. SPOW is also aggressively attacking the fast growing solar energy market. Their stand alone solar power system promises to meet the growing demand for an affordable consumer energy solution. SPOW plans to unveil their prototype in Mid-October at the 2011 Solar International Convention in Dallas.
As SPOW's marketing and production strategies unfold over the coming months, Murphy Analytics, a leading independent small cap research firm expects that SPOW's increased visibility “will justify a 12-month target price of $2.00 based on the magnitude of the lithium battery opportunity and production of between 5,000 and 10,000 stand alone solar power generation systems” making SPOW a great addition to your portfolio for both the long and short term.
PennyStockLocks Key Points for SPOW
- The Obama administration has introduced $5 billion in funding and incentives for the development of a secure, domestic battery industry with special focus on Lithium-ion batteries.
- With the expected increase of the amount of automobiles throughout the world in the upcoming years the drain on our already limited amount of fossil fuels is inevitable thus, making the need for alternative fuel solutions such as electric vehicles mandatory.
- The global growth of electric vehicles is already being forecasted. Pike Research predicts 695,000 Neighborhood Electric Vehicles (NEV’s) will be on the roads by 2017. That represents a 45% increase over today’s total.
- Cleantech Market Intelligence Firm predicts that annual NEV sales will rise from 37,000 to 55,000 units by 2017, and North America will account for 45% of their annual sales.
- The market for lithium ion batteries for use in transportation will increase over 9x’s by 2015, growing from $876 million in 2010 to $8 billion by 2015.
- SPOW' s energy alliance with Li-ion Motors Corp gives them direct access to a team that has proven track record of developing cutting edge technology such as their 2010 Progressive Auto Insurance Automotive X-Prize winning electric vehicle Wave II.
- Consumers are growing sick and tired of being robbed monthly on their electric bills and at the pump. Now more than ever is the need for affordable energy alternatives needed. SPOW is aggressively pursuing both of these fast growing markets.
- The U.S solar PV market doubled in size in 2011 and is forecasted to do so again in 2012; SPOW is perfectly positioned in the solar market and looking to expand.
- Small cap experts expect big things from SPOW. Murphy Anayltics, predicts gains of up to +566.67% within 12 month
- Closing at the daily HOD (High of the Day) in each of the past few days on above average volume SPOW is demonstrating strong buyer confidence.
- With SPOW’s low float and today’s expected volume PennyStockLocks feels the trend could continue but in a much larger fashion!!!
- There is a strong rumor going around of major news set for today that could set SPOW on a possible breakout run…….
Members pick up some shares of SPOW early 9:30 am EST…We could see SPOW breakout early today…get in early and maximize those profits!!!